Many people believe a soulmate relationship is everlasting and that they will stay together. They believe the connection between soulmates cannot be broken. There should be no reason to ever end a soulmate relationship, right? Soulmates are destined to be together forever, aren’t they? What could possibly be a good reason to end a soulmate relationship? Since it took so long to find our soulmate, why on earth would we let them go? How could that you both in the long run? Sometimes it may actually be necessary to end a soulmate relationship.
10 Reasons to End Your Soulmate Relationship
1. If your soulmate has another relationship they won’t end, it may be time to end yours. Your soulmate connection is supposed to enable you to leave bad situations. This works the opposite for some soulmates, however, and actually enables them to stay in a bad situation. This is not honoring your soulmate connection. It may be up to you to put your foot down and let go of your soulmate for a while to allow the other relationship to run its course. Then your soulmate can come back to you single and without the excess baggage of another relationship. Let’s face it, the drama of the other relationship cause friction and problems between the two of you anyway.
2. If your soulmate has pulled a runner and won’t see you or communicate with you, it may be wise to let the relationship end for now. That does not mean they will not return. Chasing them may actually have an adverse affect. You may need to let go of your soulmate for now until they are ready, willing and able to engage in a relationship with you again.
3. If your soulmate comes and goes and your relationship is on again off again, it may be time for you to end the relationship. You don’t want or need an on again off again relationship. Your soulmate, for whatever reason, does. Stop being a part of the relationship that they want. Until you do, you may never get the type of relationship that you want.
4. If your soulmate is addicted to alcohol, pills or whatever and it is affecting your relationship, it is time to end it. You can’t make a relationship work under those conditions. They only thing you are doing is allowing bad behavioral patterns to cement themselves within your relationship. Then, even if they do conquer their addiction, the bad behaviors remain. Walk away and end your soulmate relationship until they seek help for their addiction.
5. If your soulmate keeps sabotaging your relationship, it may be time to end it. If your soulmate picks fights with you all the time and makes every little problem bigger than it should be, end it. Putting some space between both of you make give your soulmate the wake up call they need. They are abusing you and the relationship and they need to have a healthy fear that if they don’t knock it off it will end.
6. If your soulmate has a toxic relationship with his friends or family, you may need to end your soulmate relationship. If their influence is making your relationship toxic, you need to step back. Your soulmate needs to get some control over his relationship with his family and friends. Until then, they will keep damaging your soulmate relationship.
7. If your soulmate won’t commit to you or give your relationship a fair chance, it may be time to end it. Your soulmate may keep saying they are not ready for a relationship. They may be seeing other people and won’t be monogamous. This is keeping you from building a real relationship with them. Your soulmate may be doing this only because you are putting up with it. It may be time for you to call their bluff and end your soulmate relationship.
8. If your soulmate refuses to open up about his emotions, the time might be right to end your relationship. They may be treating you like a booty call or friends with benefits. They may swear up and down they don’t feel the same way about you that you feel about them. You may know deep down that it’s a lie because you can feel the connection. Ending your soulmate relationship may be the only thing you can do to get them to admit their true feelings for you.
9. If your soulmate won’t let your relationship go to the next level it may be time to call it quits for now. The only way for them to get over their fears of getting more serious could be the chance they will lose you for good. If you have been waiting and waiting for a more serious relationship, it might be a good time to give them an ultimatum and follow through with it.
10. If your soulmate relationship isn’t really working and is too complicated and dysfunctional, bow out. If you feel you have done all you can it may be time to walk away. You don’t have to end it forever, just until they are willing to put in the effort to allow the relationship to work. You cannot do it all by yourself.
Although soulmate connections may last forever, soulmate relationships don’t. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself and the relationship is to end it. A permanent ending to a dysfunctional soulmate relationship clears the way for the two of you to rebuild a new healthy relationship with one another.
There are many soulmate relationships that will end up in the friend zone. It may be very frustrating for you that he only sees you as a friend because he can’t see how perfect you are together. You cannot believe he only wants to be friends or only sees you as a friend. He knows how well you get along, and how you can talk about anything. He has told you he feels closer to you than anyone else on earth. So then why won’t he pluck you out of the friend zone and make you his romantic partner?
You begin to wonder what else he needs to see or what else you can do to finally get out of the friend zone. You should be having a wonderful romance, yet you are stuck in his friend zone while he dates other women who are the complete opposite of you. He complains to you about his relationship disasters and dramas and you wonder if he is either blind or stupid. How can he not see what is right in front of him? How can he not know how perfect you both are for each other? Why didn’t he put the bimbos he has been dating in the friend zone instead of you? What is wrong with him?
There may not be anything wrong with her per say. He may just think that the reason you two get along so great is because you are only friends. He may think that if you got out of the friend zone and began dating, it would be an epic fail. You have become so important to him that he couldn’t bear to lose the friendship you have. But remember, he may not always feel the same. He may get tired of seeking out (and finding) all the wrong girls for him and take a chance on you. There may be some growing up he needs to do or some lessons he needs to learn first. It is so hard to see your soulmate make one relationship mistake after the other and wait patiently for him in the friend zone. So how do you knock some sense into him? Is there a way to get him to see you and your relationship the way he should?
You have already won him over as a friend and there may be nothing you can do to show him he needs to switch your zone. Pouring out your heart and soul can actually push him further away. Sure, it can get you out of the friend zone, but you could wind up in the “dead zone” because now he is so uncomfortable he can’t deal with you even as a friend. You don’t want to push your luck and push him away. It might be best to find other ways to get his attention rather than with a sudden outburst of emotion. Do you hug each other? Try to do that a little more often. Physical contact may bring about a physical response will may then trigger thoughts and emotions. Touch him in ways that appear friendly, and allow for friendly ways of showing affection without going overboard. Let him see you being affectionate with someone else. Jealousy is another way to get someone to realize their true feelings. Just don’t go overboard because that too can backfire
There are too many people who couldn’t hold it in any longer and just unload all their feelings on their friend all at once. They were not prepared for the consequences and hurt feelings. They not only got to hear that their feelings are not reciprocated, but now the friendship has changed or is non-existent. So do you and the one you think is your soul mate have a chance of making this work on another level? Can you leap out of this friend zone and into the soulmate zone anytime soon?
Your patience has probably worn very thin at this point. You may have spent a lot of time searching for clues and for his innermost feelings but come up empty or more confused that ever. A soulmate psychic reading can inform you if you really are romantic soul mates. There are friend soul mates too, and YOU may be seeing this connection between you the wrong way. A soulmate psychic reading may show you that the friend zone is exactly where you should both be permanently. Soulmates teach us lessons, and yours could simply be to learn patience while he learns his lesson, because then you will be rewarded with being out of the friend zone for good.
Soulmate separation anxiety is one of the hardest things to deal with in a soulmate relationship. More than likely, you have waited a long time to find your soulmate. They never seem to come early in our lifetimes but after several periods of personal growth. We have always said the best way to meet your soulmate it focus on yourself, your life lessons and your own personal growth. But then it happens. You meet, stars collide and you begin a relationship with the person who you know, with a doubt, is your soulmate.
For a time, everything goes well between the two of you. You spend a lot of time together. You talk daily, you text hourly and enjoy a lot of the same hobbies, activities and television shows. Even though you spend a lot of time outwardly communicating with each other, you don’t really need to because the two of you are so connected you can think each others thoughts and complete each others sentences. There are times when you are laying in bed with each other when you are convinced your hearts beat in sync as you feel the love tonight…then again, Elton John says it best:
There’s a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There’s a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours
And then, it happens. Out of nowhere your soulmate has to take a break in the relationship. He has the opportunity to be promoted to a really great position at work but for several months it will mean long hours and working on weekends. You foresee a lonely future ahead for you as you anticipate what life will be like without your soulmate by your side. As the time approaches you put on your brave game face as you know you will be spending the last weekend with him for a while. You do your best to make it special, making his favorite meal, baking a cake and wearing his favorite lingerie with the promise of kick-ass sex. Even though you are doing all these great things for him and having a great time with it, you can’t help but prepare for a bad case of soulmate separation anxiety. You hope this promotion will be worth it because right now you are convinced it is going to ruin your life and your love.
Before you allow yourself to go down the path of soulmate separation anxiety, stop. This is your challenge. Believe it or not, this is part of the soulmate contract the two of you made with each other. This is one of the soulmate crisis points for the soulmate relationship where you are being shown by the Universe that you must grow and evolve. Sure it is painful to be apart from your soulmate, especially to one you have such a strong connection to. But that is just it, isn’t it? Isn’t your connection by nature of the soulmate relationship so strong that it can withstand this period of separation while your guy goes off and creates a better future for himself?
Soulmate relationships are about unconditional love. When we truly love someone unconditionally we allow that person by nature of our love for them to do what they need to do grow, evolve, transform or be happy. It is the very nature of a true soulmate relationship. So while the soulmate separation anxiety can make you feel threatened that your soulmate is not with you, not as connected to you or not as communicative with you as they have been in the past, the unconditional love you feel for that soul should be strong enough to help you see and know this is yet just another one of those challenges that come along in soulmate relationships. Whoever said soulmate relationships would be easy? Certainly not me!!! As a matter of fact, you can read about how difficult they are in Why Are Soulmate Relationships So Difficult?
When your soulmate is at a stalemate, you can feel pretty miserable. If you have been reading our blog for a while you will totally understand what we mean when we say soulmate relationships are often challenging ones. We say this all the time, over and over again, to be honest… but so many folks still operate under the misconception that just because some one is their soulmate, that all will work out with divine intervention. This is simply not always the case.
Many people think soulmate relationships, because of the deep connection, naturally evolve and become long term relationships usually involving marriage. Just because someone may be one of your romantic soulmates, does not mean that it will easily take this journey. Actually, this is a huge error in thinking. Soulmate relationships usually require a lot of work to move them up the relationship ladder. And many times you will find that the relationship just hits the wall and realize your soulmate is at a stalemate.
SO what are some examples of when a soulmate is at a stalemate?
- Your romantic partner may not be ready to have a deeply connected committed relationship.
- Your soulmate may have disappeared, without word or warning, just poof, perhaps never to be heard from again.
- There is no growth in your relationship – no movement toward commitment or engagement… staying in the same place for a long time, perhaps even years.
- You believe you have met your soulmate, but unfortunately one or both of you are involved in other relationships.
- You have met someone you feel a deep connection to but they are not interested in having the same relationship that you do.
- You may be involved with someone who is your soulmate but there is problem after problem, and even breakup after breakup and it could even be an on-again off-again relationship.
So what do you when your soulmate is at a stalemate? You have to take action. The universe may create soulmate connections, but what we do with them is of our own free will. The soulmate fairy is not going to come down and waver her magic wand to fix your relationship. YOU will have to fix it, or make the difficult decision to end it. It is time to stop waiting for divine intervention, and be take action. Essentially people have to be forced to change, and until you create the change, you can pretty much bet that your soulmate won’t change either. But when you change, in the way you act, react and even speak to your soulmate, they will have to naturally change to reflect the changes in you.
Not only do you have to look at what is causing the stalemate in your relationship, but how you both contributed to this status. You may think it all rests with the other person, but it may actually start with you. Just because someone is your soulmate does not mean you have to lower your standards, deny yourself self-respect, and allow someone to treat you like dirt and take advantage of you. This is not what it is about because this is what the Universe wants for you.
If you find yourself in this situation, where your soulmate is at a stalemate, it is time to take action. Sarah and Sophia are experts at seeing deep into your soulmate relationship to find exactly where the stalemate and stagnation is coming from and give you an action plan to guide you to bringing it back into balance. They will also be able to see if it is time to let any hope of the relationship go and give you steps to take for moving on with your life.