Valentine’s Day without a soulmate can make many people feel depressed, especially if they have been single for a while or have recently ended a relationship. They see happy couples all around them, ads for Valentine gifts all over the media, and wonder why they are spending Valentine’s Day without a soulmate. They wonder how many more Valentine’s Days will pass before a soulmate enters their life and they no longer spend Valentine’s Day alone.
It can be both frustrating and depressing. You have gotten your career on track, taken good care of yourself, have your finances in order and feel the only thing missing in your life is a stable soulmate relationship. Well where the hell are they? What is taking so long? Did they get lost?
As we have discussed numerous times, soulmate relationships are not just about romance, but learning life lessons and growing as individuals as well as a couple. You may believe 1000% the time is right to meet your soulmate but the universe may not. Being unable to control if and when your soulmate shows up is a hard pill to swallow. People do not like waiting in general, especially when we feel we are ready to go. When a soulmate does not show up for you, you feel as if the universe is abandoning or ignoring you. Some people wind up very angry and bitter about it and end up being angry and God or the Universe.
It doesn’t seem fair and you don’t think its fair. You see the commercials of blissful couples celebrating Valentine’s Day together and want to smash the television to pieces. The stores have been flooded, in many cases, since the day after Christmas advertising red, white and pink goodies for their loved ones. Even go to the grocery shopping is not a safe haven for your emotions as their entrances are flooded with Valentine’s Day goodies, flowers and stuffed animals. There seems to be no escape.
All of this over the top, in your face, Valentine’s Day over-commercialism, makes many people feel like they are a loser, not good enough or being punished in some way. The way to deal with all of this nonsense is by putting it into perspective. First of all, the universe doesn’t create soulmate connections for the sake of Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day was created in Victorian times, not by the universe, so it really is not their concern. The universe is also not here to be Cupid and just put together blissfully happy couples. That’s not really their job.
Soulmate relationships are usually tumultuous, and in many ways a series of tests. These tests are HARD. And if/until both soulmates pass them, there is a lot of drama and a lot less romance. You have to earn the happily every after. Valentine’s Day is often referred to as a retail holiday which has nothing to do with a spiritual connection. Remember it only lasts for 24-hours, and most of the people receiving Valentine’s Day tokens, gifts or flowers from their ‘loved ones’ are doing so out of obligation, threats, and the over-commercialization of a day that Hallmark rakes in the $$$- cha-ching!!!
For soulmates that get it right, every day is Valentine’s Day. Don’t lose hope, just don’t focus on the Valentine’s Day you may be spending alone, because there is always next year. Keep your chin up and keep the faith that one day you will be with your soulmate on Valentine’s Day! These years, do something to special for yourself and celebrate YOU!
Soulmate memories can be bittersweet. For some people, soulmate memories bring positive emotions in remembering their connection and time together. They see it as an experience that helped shape their lives, opportunities for spiritual growth and evolving to the next level of their existence.
For others, soulmate memories can be heart wrenching, preventing them from moving forward with their lives. They live in the past because they feel the constant pull backwards to the time they shared with their soulmates. They very often obsess about the relationship and what coulda, shoulda, woulda been. It is very difficult to stay on a forward momentum and progress in your life when your soulmate has separated from you.
Regardless of the reason, or lack thereof, many people find it almost impossible to release the hold soulmate memories have over them. They wish they could stop thinking of their soulmate, or being reminded of them time and time again, through reminders the Universe throws at them. Memories come flooding back and peace of mind and emotional fortitude go out the window.
How can the memories of a soulmate help someone instead of constantly hurting them? Are there any benefits to soulmate memories? There can be numerous ways they can help, if you use them the right way.
Dwelling on the past, instead of learning from it, is a bad idea and it keeps you stuck. It is natural for someone to feel pain when thinking of a relationship that didn’t work out. If you and your soulmate have ended your relationship, don’t let their memory defeat you.
Don’t focus primarily on the good times. If you find only warm, pleasant memories plaguing you, immediately shift your focus to the bad ones. Don’t romanticize, but remember the entire relationship, not just the parts that were good. Don’t focus on the lessons they needed to learn, and when or if they ever will. Look back at the changes that relationship made in you.
Did you become someone you didn’t like? Did you change for the worse, even though you did it for love? Did you let them get away with murder? Did you constantly make excuses for them? Were they breaking things, including your heart, all the time but you always had to reach out, apologize, or be the bigger person?
That is what you should think about when soulmate memories rear their ugly head. Remember who you were before that relationship and how you may have changed for the worse. Focus on going back to who you were before the damage was done. Detox from the drama, problems and issues. Get your strength, your dignity and your self-respect back. Instead of wondering when or if they will return, worry about them returning to the same old nonsense.
Make the changes you need to so that craziness won’t happen again. Learn the lessons and experience the personal growth you needed to embrace either a new soulmate or a returning one. Then you can create new and lasting relationships in the future.
Many people believe a soulmate relationship is everlasting and that they will stay together. They believe the connection between soulmates cannot be broken. There should be no reason to ever end a soulmate relationship, right? Soulmates are destined to be together forever, aren’t they? What could possibly be a good reason to end a soulmate relationship? Since it took so long to find our soulmate, why on earth would we let them go? How could that you both in the long run? Sometimes it may actually be necessary to end a soulmate relationship.
10 Reasons to End Your Soulmate Relationship
1. If your soulmate has another relationship they won’t end, it may be time to end yours. Your soulmate connection is supposed to enable you to leave bad situations. This works the opposite for some soulmates, however, and actually enables them to stay in a bad situation. This is not honoring your soulmate connection. It may be up to you to put your foot down and let go of your soulmate for a while to allow the other relationship to run its course. Then your soulmate can come back to you single and without the excess baggage of another relationship. Let’s face it, the drama of the other relationship cause friction and problems between the two of you anyway.
2. If your soulmate has pulled a runner and won’t see you or communicate with you, it may be wise to let the relationship end for now. That does not mean they will not return. Chasing them may actually have an adverse affect. You may need to let go of your soulmate for now until they are ready, willing and able to engage in a relationship with you again.
3. If your soulmate comes and goes and your relationship is on again off again, it may be time for you to end the relationship. You don’t want or need an on again off again relationship. Your soulmate, for whatever reason, does. Stop being a part of the relationship that they want. Until you do, you may never get the type of relationship that you want.
4. If your soulmate is addicted to alcohol, pills or whatever and it is affecting your relationship, it is time to end it. You can’t make a relationship work under those conditions. They only thing you are doing is allowing bad behavioral patterns to cement themselves within your relationship. Then, even if they do conquer their addiction, the bad behaviors remain. Walk away and end your soulmate relationship until they seek help for their addiction.
5. If your soulmate keeps sabotaging your relationship, it may be time to end it. If your soulmate picks fights with you all the time and makes every little problem bigger than it should be, end it. Putting some space between both of you make give your soulmate the wake up call they need. They are abusing you and the relationship and they need to have a healthy fear that if they don’t knock it off it will end.
6. If your soulmate has a toxic relationship with his friends or family, you may need to end your soulmate relationship. If their influence is making your relationship toxic, you need to step back. Your soulmate needs to get some control over his relationship with his family and friends. Until then, they will keep damaging your soulmate relationship.
7. If your soulmate won’t commit to you or give your relationship a fair chance, it may be time to end it. Your soulmate may keep saying they are not ready for a relationship. They may be seeing other people and won’t be monogamous. This is keeping you from building a real relationship with them. Your soulmate may be doing this only because you are putting up with it. It may be time for you to call their bluff and end your soulmate relationship.
8. If your soulmate refuses to open up about his emotions, the time might be right to end your relationship. They may be treating you like a booty call or friends with benefits. They may swear up and down they don’t feel the same way about you that you feel about them. You may know deep down that it’s a lie because you can feel the connection. Ending your soulmate relationship may be the only thing you can do to get them to admit their true feelings for you.
9. If your soulmate won’t let your relationship go to the next level it may be time to call it quits for now. The only way for them to get over their fears of getting more serious could be the chance they will lose you for good. If you have been waiting and waiting for a more serious relationship, it might be a good time to give them an ultimatum and follow through with it.
10. If your soulmate relationship isn’t really working and is too complicated and dysfunctional, bow out. If you feel you have done all you can it may be time to walk away. You don’t have to end it forever, just until they are willing to put in the effort to allow the relationship to work. You cannot do it all by yourself.
Although soulmate connections may last forever, soulmate relationships don’t. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself and the relationship is to end it. A permanent ending to a dysfunctional soulmate relationship clears the way for the two of you to rebuild a new healthy relationship with one another.
Soulmates come with a deep connection, a feeling of familiarity and emotional bonds. Many soulmate relationships, however, can end in soulmate heartbreak. Although the soulmate bond never truly breaks, the heart often does. Soulmates may be on the same page in numerous ways. They may like the same things, think the same way and even feel the same way. Quite often though soulmates are not on the same page when it comes to the relationship itself. While one soulmate partner may be ready to run off into the sunset holding hands, the other may want to run away and flee the country alone. When you finally meet your soulmate you feel elated happiness but when they feel different about the relationship you experience soulmate heartbreak. You may believe a soulmate relationship is drama free and filled with romance and compatibility. When you learn the truth about soulmate relationships, you may find yourself heartbroken because not all soulmate relationships are meant to last.
Soulmate relationships go through many ups and downs. The highs are high and the lows are low. It is not surprising soulmate relationships end, although many only temporarily. The difficulties of the relationship often make soulmates work against one another, not with one another. When soulmates are on opposing teams, you can rest assured at least one of them suffers from soulmate heartbreak.
The strength of the bond between them and the constant push/pull can make one feel emotionally or mentally unstable. They think they know the right way to handle conflicts or opposing viewpoints but emotions override any sort of logic to deal with the situation. When emotions are doing your thinking for you the decisions you make are rarely the right ones. The love between soulmate is like nothing they have ever experienced before. The reverse is also true. When a soulmate hurts their partner the soulmate heartbreak is also like nothing experienced before.
Are you heartbroken over a soulmate relationship? Has your soulmate cut off all communication between the two of you? Has your soulmate ended your relationship for no good reason? Is your soulmate in a state of denial? Is your soulmate back with their ex? Has your soulmate left you for someone else? Is your soulmate treating you badly and disrespectfully? Is your soulmate married to someone else? Do you feel as though you have lost your soulmate relationship forever?
Feeling soulmate heartbreak over any of those scenarios is understandable. But do not lose all hope. Just as the bad times between soulmates go to the extremes, so do the good times. A soulmate relationship can turn on a dime. It can go from perfection to a horror show at a moment’s notice but the same can happen in reverse. We have dealt with many clients whose soulmate relationships seemed hopeless. They couldn’t understand how it could be fixed or why it could be fixed. But that is the magic of the soulmate connection. All they need is a simple exchange to get the ball rolling in the other direction. If you have found yourself suffering from soulmate heartbreak, understand it may only be a temporary situation.