Ending Soulmate Relationship
Many people believe a soulmate relationship is everlasting and that they will stay together. They believe the connection between soulmates cannot be broken. There should be no reason to ever end a soulmate relationship, right? Soulmates are destined to be together forever, aren’t they? What could possibly be a good reason to end a soulmate relationship? Since it took so long to find our soulmate, why on earth would we let them go? How could that you both in the long run? Sometimes it may actually be necessary to end a soulmate relationship.
10 Reasons to End Your Soulmate Relationship
1. If your soulmate has another relationship they won’t end, it may be time to end yours. Your soulmate connection is supposed to enable you to leave bad situations. This works the opposite for some soulmates, however, and actually enables them to stay in a bad situation. This is not honoring your soulmate connection. It may be up to you to put your foot down and let go of your soulmate for a while to allow the other relationship to run its course. Then your soulmate can come back to you single and without the excess baggage of another relationship. Let’s face it, the drama of the other relationship cause friction and problems between the two of you anyway.
2. If your soulmate has pulled a runner and won’t see you or communicate with you, it may be wise to let the relationship end for now. That does not mean they will not return. Chasing them may actually have an adverse affect. You may need to let go of your soulmate for now until they are ready, willing and able to engage in a relationship with you again.
3. If your soulmate comes and goes and your relationship is on again off again, it may be time for you to end the relationship. You don’t want or need an on again off again relationship. Your soulmate, for whatever reason, does. Stop being a part of the relationship that they want. Until you do, you may never get the type of relationship that you want.
4. If your soulmate is addicted to alcohol, pills or whatever and it is affecting your relationship, it is time to end it. You can’t make a relationship work under those conditions. They only thing you are doing is allowing bad behavioral patterns to cement themselves within your relationship. Then, even if they do conquer their addiction, the bad behaviors remain. Walk away and end your soulmate relationship until they seek help for their addiction.
5. If your soulmate keeps sabotaging your relationship, it may be time to end it. If your soulmate picks fights with you all the time and makes every little problem bigger than it should be, end it. Putting some space between both of you make give your soulmate the wake up call they need. They are abusing you and the relationship and they need to have a healthy fear that if they don’t knock it off it will end.
6. If your soulmate has a toxic relationship with his friends or family, you may need to end your soulmate relationship. If their influence is making your relationship toxic, you need to step back. Your soulmate needs to get some control over his relationship with his family and friends. Until then, they will keep damaging your soulmate relationship.
7. If your soulmate won’t commit to you or give your relationship a fair chance, it may be time to end it. Your soulmate may keep saying they are not ready for a relationship. They may be seeing other people and won’t be monogamous. This is keeping you from building a real relationship with them. Your soulmate may be doing this only because you are putting up with it. It may be time for you to call their bluff and end your soulmate relationship.
8. If your soulmate refuses to open up about his emotions, the time might be right to end your relationship. They may be treating you like a booty call or friends with benefits. They may swear up and down they don’t feel the same way about you that you feel about them. You may know deep down that it’s a lie because you can feel the connection. Ending your soulmate relationship may be the only thing you can do to get them to admit their true feelings for you.
9. If your soulmate won’t let your relationship go to the next level it may be time to call it quits for now. The only way for them to get over their fears of getting more serious could be the chance they will lose you for good. If you have been waiting and waiting for a more serious relationship, it might be a good time to give them an ultimatum and follow through with it.
10. If your soulmate relationship isn’t really working and is too complicated and dysfunctional, bow out. If you feel you have done all you can it may be time to walk away. You don’t have to end it forever, just until they are willing to put in the effort to allow the relationship to work. You cannot do it all by yourself.
Although soulmate connections may last forever, soulmate relationships don’t. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself and the relationship is to end it. A permanent ending to a dysfunctional soulmate relationship clears the way for the two of you to rebuild a new healthy relationship with one another.
Soulmates come with a deep connection, a feeling of familiarity and emotional bonds. Many soulmate relationships, however, can end in soulmate heartbreak. Although the soulmate bond never truly breaks, the heart often does. Soulmates may be on the same page in numerous ways. They may like the same things, think the same way and even feel the same way. Quite often though soulmates are not on the same page when it comes to the relationship itself. While one soulmate partner may be ready to run off into the sunset holding hands, the other may want to run away and flee the country alone. When you finally meet your soulmate you feel elated happiness but when they feel different about the relationship you experience soulmate heartbreak. You may believe a soulmate relationship is drama free and filled with romance and compatibility. When you learn the truth about soulmate relationships, you may find yourself heartbroken because not all soulmate relationships are meant to last.
Soulmate relationships go through many ups and downs. The highs are high and the lows are low. It is not surprising soulmate relationships end, although many only temporarily. The difficulties of the relationship often make soulmates work against one another, not with one another. When soulmates are on opposing teams, you can rest assured at least one of them suffers from soulmate heartbreak.
The strength of the bond between them and the constant push/pull can make one feel emotionally or mentally unstable. They think they know the right way to handle conflicts or opposing viewpoints but emotions override any sort of logic to deal with the situation. When emotions are doing your thinking for you the decisions you make are rarely the right ones. The love between soulmate is like nothing they have ever experienced before. The reverse is also true. When a soulmate hurts their partner the soulmate heartbreak is also like nothing experienced before.
Are you heartbroken over a soulmate relationship? Has your soulmate cut off all communication between the two of you? Has your soulmate ended your relationship for no good reason? Is your soulmate in a state of denial? Is your soulmate back with their ex? Has your soulmate left you for someone else? Is your soulmate treating you badly and disrespectfully? Is your soulmate married to someone else? Do you feel as though you have lost your soulmate relationship forever?
Feeling soulmate heartbreak over any of those scenarios is understandable. But do not lose all hope. Just as the bad times between soulmates go to the extremes, so do the good times. A soulmate relationship can turn on a dime. It can go from perfection to a horror show at a moment’s notice but the same can happen in reverse. We have dealt with many clients whose soulmate relationships seemed hopeless. They couldn’t understand how it could be fixed or why it could be fixed. But that is the magic of the soulmate connection. All they need is a simple exchange to get the ball rolling in the other direction. If you have found yourself suffering from soulmate heartbreak, understand it may only be a temporary situation.
In soulmate relationships, emotions as well as fears can run higher than normal. At times, almost every emotion felt between soulmates seems to go to the extreme, if not all the time. When soulmates love, they love deeply; when soulmates fight, it can be extreme. This is especially true if they have failed to learn the life lessons they have agreed to learn. This also applies to their fears and insecurities. If you or your soulmate has abandonment issues, they will most likely make a negative impact on the relationship. The progression of the relationship may slow to a crawl or come to a complete standstill if abandonment fears and issues are not addressed and dealt with.
People with abandonment issues fear their romantic partner will end the relationship. Because of this fear, they often shy away from relationships completely. They may date a lot of people, but they don’t allow anyone to get too close. If someone meets a soulmate who keeps them at arm’s length, they could very well have abandonment issues. Even though it is difficult for soulmates to stay away from one another those with abandonment issues find a way to create space between themselves and their soulmate out of necessity.
Usually when someone has abandonment issues they have been abandoned. They remember the pain of abandonment and will do everything in their power not to experience it again. When they encounter a soulmate and feel the intense emotions they are terrified. Instead of looking at those emotions in a positive way, their perception is a negative one. They realize they have feelings for someone in a way never before experienced. But they also see there is a potential to be hurt in a way never felt before. Quite often, their fear is so strong they run for the hills. They do whatever they can to avoid the soulmate connection and potential emotional trauma that could come with future abandonment. They will deny the connection exists and that the feelings exist. When your soulmate has abandonment issues you may feel as though the connection is all in your mind since they deny the way they feel about you. You may think you are the only one with those feelings.
Not all people with abandonment issues are single and soulmates may already be in relationships prior to meeting. Does that mean they don’t have abandonment issues? No, it does not. Some folks with abandonment issues get involved in relationships where they cannot be hurt often choosing someone who makes them feel safe. The choose someone without a powerful soulmate connection even though the other person may have stronger feelings for them. They are in the position of power and have no fear of being dumped. If their partner did dump them, they would not be hurt since they don’t care about them. It would be a blow to the ego but not to the heart itself.
On the other hand, a soulmate can hurt them and they will fear losing that soulmate connection. So now the soulmate is at a crossroads. Do they give up the safety of their prior relationship and run the risk of getting hurt by a strongly connected intimate partnership? That is a leap of faith many people in this situation are afraid to take. Their fear is genuine, and they may not be willing to put themselves at risk like that. But, of course, some do.
Soulmate relationships all seem to come with obstacles, and abandonment issues can be a real challenge. The more you and your soulmate understand these issues, the better chance you have of overcoming them. If you have abandonment issues and fears perhaps this soulmate relationship came into your life to help you heal it once and for all.
Throughout our lives we will realize we have a soul connection to many people. You can have a soul connection who is a friend, a co-worker, family member and of course romantic partner. A soul connection to a romantic partner however, does not automatically mean it is a soulmate relationship, although there certainly is the potential for it to be one. A soul connection is not a fated or predestined encounter but still important to the evolution of our souls. Soulmate relationships do have a sense of fate and destiny attached to them, they were preordained and contracted before we were born. Just because a soul connection you are involved with may not be your soulmate, it is still very important for the evolution of your soul as they most surely provide opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
When you have a soul connection with someone it will be somewhat electrifying. Sparks may fly and you will feel a deep bond with that other person. Problems and issues that you need to address in both of your lives will be highlighted and brought to the surface so that you can address them. This of course is very similar to the lessons learned in a Soulmate Relationship. Sometimes these lessons can be difficult. Check out our other topic Why are Soulmate Relationships so Difficult for more information. Just because the connection is electrifying does not advance it to soulmate relationship status.
We need to bear in mind that not every soul connection, or soulmate relationship for that matter, you encounter in your life will be difficult. Sometimes the soul connection will be easy and the corresponding life lessons will be easier as well. We must also realize that just because we have a difficult relationship with someone, does not automatically imply we have a soul connection with them. So many people find it easy to justify staying in a dysfunctional relationship by saying they have a soul connection and believe they must suffer for that relationship. But sometimes a duck is just a duck. Do not allow yourself to get caught in the trap of allowing your romantic partner to mistreat you just because you believe it is a soulmate relationship or a soul connection.
So many times we have heard how people are suffering as a result of having a soul connection with someone, and more often than not because the other person does not acknowledge or recognize the connection. Just because you believe there is a soul connection does not mean they will. It is not wise to explain to them either how wonderful your soul connection is because more than likely they will run for the hills. There may be times when both of you will not be able to honor the soul connection. There will be times when only one of you may feel it or be aware of it. If the other party refuses to accept the soul connection there is really nothing you can do about it but move on. And while that may be difficult, it is the lesson that is important.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ~Dr. Suess
Soul connections to another person can be energetically intense and at times the other party may decide to move on because they cannot handle the energetic imprint. When this happens it is very important that you focus on yourself rather than allow yourself to get stuck in a cycle of obsession about the connection. Look at what that person brought into your life. Were they a catalyst for change? Did you modify some aspect of yourself as a result of having that person in your life? Are you doing different things than you did before you met them? A soul connection does not stay in our lives for a lifetime so in these circumstances we should be grateful of what they have given us and allow them to move on. Even if they will be back at a later date, it is important to acknowledge these lessons now.
It is important to consider that you must work on your own issues through the soul connection. It is not your responsibility to show the other all their faults and weaknesses so they can address them. Always remember to work on yourself first. They will work on themselves when they are ready to. By focusing on yourself you are honoring the soul connection and doing what you are supposed to do.
Finally, a soul connection is karmic in nature and you will become a better person as a result of it. It may not be all sunshine and roses while you address the things within yourself but on the other side of it you will have evolved and grown both spiritually and personally.
When your soulmate is at a stalemate, you can feel pretty miserable. If you have been reading our blog for a while you will totally understand what we mean when we say soulmate relationships are often challenging ones. We say this all the time, over and over again, to be honest… but so many folks still operate under the misconception that just because some one is their soulmate, that all will work out with divine intervention. This is simply not always the case.
Many people think soulmate relationships, because of the deep connection, naturally evolve and become long term relationships usually involving marriage. Just because someone may be one of your romantic soulmates, does not mean that it will easily take this journey. Actually, this is a huge error in thinking. Soulmate relationships usually require a lot of work to move them up the relationship ladder. And many times you will find that the relationship just hits the wall and realize your soulmate is at a stalemate.
SO what are some examples of when a soulmate is at a stalemate?
- Your romantic partner may not be ready to have a deeply connected committed relationship.
- Your soulmate may have disappeared, without word or warning, just poof, perhaps never to be heard from again.
- There is no growth in your relationship – no movement toward commitment or engagement… staying in the same place for a long time, perhaps even years.
- You believe you have met your soulmate, but unfortunately one or both of you are involved in other relationships.
- You have met someone you feel a deep connection to but they are not interested in having the same relationship that you do.
- You may be involved with someone who is your soulmate but there is problem after problem, and even breakup after breakup and it could even be an on-again off-again relationship.
So what do you when your soulmate is at a stalemate? You have to take action. The universe may create soulmate connections, but what we do with them is of our own free will. The soulmate fairy is not going to come down and waver her magic wand to fix your relationship. YOU will have to fix it, or make the difficult decision to end it. It is time to stop waiting for divine intervention, and be take action. Essentially people have to be forced to change, and until you create the change, you can pretty much bet that your soulmate won’t change either. But when you change, in the way you act, react and even speak to your soulmate, they will have to naturally change to reflect the changes in you.
Not only do you have to look at what is causing the stalemate in your relationship, but how you both contributed to this status. You may think it all rests with the other person, but it may actually start with you. Just because someone is your soulmate does not mean you have to lower your standards, deny yourself self-respect, and allow someone to treat you like dirt and take advantage of you. This is not what it is about because this is what the Universe wants for you.
If you find yourself in this situation, where your soulmate is at a stalemate, it is time to take action. Sarah and Sophia are experts at seeing deep into your soulmate relationship to find exactly where the stalemate and stagnation is coming from and give you an action plan to guide you to bringing it back into balance. They will also be able to see if it is time to let any hope of the relationship go and give you steps to take for moving on with your life.