Soulmate relationships can often hit a dead-end, leaving the soulmates realizing their connection is going nowhere. There are many reasons this can happen. Without the change and personal growth a soulmate relationship brings, no forward momentum can be achieved. How can you tell if you are soulmates at a dead-end?
Reasons Soulmate Relationships Hit aDead-End
1. Soulmates will be at a dead-end when one or both soulmates are in denial. If either of you are too busy denying the connection exists, there is little room for growth and forward movement. It is hard, but you have to wait for your soulmate to accept the connection between the two of you. When denying a soulmates connection, the one in denial often resorts to horrible behavior. They may say and do terrible things in order to convince you, and themselves that it isn’t real. This can be a very tough period to go through.
2. When one or both soulmates are afraid to end their other relationship, the soulmate relationship is at a dead-end. There is nowhere to go when your soulmate is still tied to someone else. Waiting for a soulmate to have the strength, bravery or balls to end it is annoying at best. Sometimes, but not always, ultimatums, backed up by action, can give them the kick in the butt they need.
3. If your soulmate has a drug or alcohol dependency problem, your relationship will be at a dead-end. First the dependency issue must be addressed and dealt with before the relationship can move forward. It is not time to be an enabler.
4. If your soulmate constantly runs from you and your connection, this is a clear sign you have reached a dead-end. Your relationship is constantly ended before it can reach new levels. You wind up taking two steps forward and three steps back. You are not getting anywhere. Fix the on/off problem or you will stay like a hamster on a wheel getting nowhere fast.
5. Another sign that soulmates are at a dead-end is when one or both is resorting to soulmate sabotage. Constantly checking each others connection, pushing boundaries, and seeing how much you can get away with is a bad pattern. Someone committing soulmate sabotage should not be allowed to repeat this pattern, because it keeps you both stuck. They will never stop committing soulmate sabotage either. They are using the wrong methods to give them the security they seek.
6. The last sign that soulmates are at a dead-end is all about time. If your soulmate is always too busy to see you, talk to you, or text you (even thought texting will NEVER be enough to maintain a connection) your relationship is at a standstill. You both need to be present in the relationship for it to move forward. You also both need to be a higher priority in each others lives as well.
It is important you are able to see when a soulmate relationship is coming to a dead-end. There are things that can be done, approaches that can be taken to get your soulmate relationship back on course. Sarah and Sophia are here to help.